Assalamualaikum! =) Heyy there. Enjoy my post? Do

pages

Sunday, January 20

Well, some thingg.

As salam.
Huaaaaaa! Okay, its been a few days i was trying to update my blog. And guess what? -,- . When i want to start update, the screen said that theres a error in updating post. Errr. 
Alhamdulillah today the things back to normal. Heeeee.

Uh well, this week storyy. Theres a lot of hw waiting for me.
And ya, we shouldnt make that like a "beban" right? 
Hihi. So Alhamdulillah, i can catchup all syllibus before. 
Waaa, then, thnks to someone that choosed me and vote me for being the president of police cadet.
Heeee. Thnks allsssss. 

***

One moree thinggg. Yeah, i miss him so much. 5days ni didnt cntct with him.
Huaaaaaa. Well, thnks to my work because make me bz. So i didnt much think about him. 
But when he was on my mind, i do, i know i totally miss him :(
Soooo muchh!
But im strong enough ba didnt cntct with him. Bz preparing for spm kn. 
Be patient saja la. 
And for my mrSyg, i always wait for you. And um, ilooo................. *upps.
Hihi. Fight for your future. Our future. Insha Allah!

Sorry if my english is not good. And i know, my english is not good.
But i trying to improve it. 
One more, totally satisfy ni Jozan won MLM. Hihii. 
Im one of their big fan!!

See ya! Byee

DO READ, DO COMMENT. THANK YOU ^^

1 comment: